Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 21 april 2011

New blog!!!

Maybe you remember my decision I made a few weeks ago? It was about calling myself an art journaler who likes to do scrapbooking instead of a scrapbooker who likes art journaling. Well, it felt good having decided this! And I thought that is was a good thing to start a new blog to support this decision.
Somehow, I didn't feel happy with the old name any longer because my work wasn't that 'scrappy' any more. No more 'scrap creations' but more about art!
So from now on, you can follow me and my art HERE on:


I hope to see you there!!!!

TFL!
Sandra

1 reacties:

Brit Sviggum zei

Hi Sandra,
I have been trying for several days to write comments in your other blog, but it`s impossible.
I have to say that I love your work. You are fantastic. I `ve been so inspired by you. I have even made a couple of Art Journalings ;)
And I have made a link to your blog ;)
Have a nice day.

Een reactie posten