I already made the front and the back of the album in December:
(Read more about it here.)
Now I would like to show you the pages for week 1 till week 4.
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
(Sorry for the blurry faces on this picture, but I did that..of course..because of the privacy of the kids in the picture!)
So far, I enjoy making these little scraplayouts every week. Let's hope it will stay this way!
Sandra
3 reacties:
Supermooi Sandra, ik benook met een jaaroverzicht bezig maar werk het tevens it als een soort van dagboek. Leuk maar wel veel werk!
Groetjes Marjolijn.
Dit is zo leuk! Wat een heerlijk albumpje, nu al!
Mooi hoe je links het woord en rechts de foto met rondom journaling hebt verwerkt. Weer een heel mooi project, Sandra!
Groetjes,
Sandra
AMAZING, I would love to be able to do this, your pages are beautiful as are the pictures.
Een reactie posten