For the third challenge as a GDT at
Sketchy Thursdays I made a layout filled with quilled flowers. It was a technique I had used one time before for the challenge at Scrappassion, where I quilled some snowflakes. I wanted to do it again and searched the internet for some inspiration. Thanks to the great blog of
Inna Dorman I found lots of inspiration to make the following layout:
I took me a lot of time and patience to create it but I'm so happy I did it! It turned out great and I'm so satisfied with this one!!!
The little roses are made of cardstock. The title was printed on cardstock first and than cut out by hand, simply because I don't have a Cricut or another die-cut machine...
I hope I have inspired you enough to try some quilling too!
Sandra
10 reacties:
Hij is echt prachtig geworden! Wat een mooie details. Zoals de titel... Wat een priegelwerk moet dat geweest zijn! Maar hij past er dan ook helemaal perfect bij!
Groetjes,
Sandra
schitterend mooi!!!!!!!!!!
Geweldig gedaan zeg!! En leuk is dat he, je hebt het ook nog zo netjes gedaan zeg, dat is mij niet gelukt. Heerlijk vrolijke lay out en het past perfect bij de foto!!
Groetjes Marjolijn.
Wow! Nice quilling on this layout.
Wauw, wat ziet dat er geweldig uit zeg!! Heel knap gedaan!!
Groetjes Ellen
Beautiful! Simply stunning! The flowers are gorgeous!!! Great LO.
this is super beautiful sandra!!!!!! one of my super favs by you!!!!!
heel mooi! geweldige foto's ook!
Wat een prachtige layout!!! En wat zul je daar lang mee bezig geweest zijn zeg!
XXXJenneke
oh my gosh, i saw this on the ST blog and it absolutely took my breath away! what a stunningly beautiful LO! the most amazing thing to me is that as wonderful as those quilled flowers are... and YES, they have totally made me want to learn!!! ...they're placed so skillfully that they draw one's eye to the beautiful *PHOTOS* first, and then we stop to marvel at the technique afterwards!!! ♥♥♥
as for the HANDCUT (??!??!) cursive title, i cannot even IMAGINE attempting such a thing, but i give you full marks!!! (wow!!!) :)
Een reactie posten