Last month I had an entry on the dutch challenge blog DareToUseColour. The challenge was to make a layout with the colours purple and orange.
This was my layout:
And I won!!! I just found out and I'm so happy!
By the way, the pictures are of my daughter Danique, who had a dancing performance on queensday, so a photo with the colour orange wasn't so hard to find.
Hi, my name is Sandra, 41 years young and proud mother of three kids: Mitchell (14, Danique (12) and Laura (5). We live in The Netherlands, together with our Bernese Mountaindog Timo (1,5).
My creative addiction started as a scrapbooker in 2004, but since 2010 I love art journaling, mixed media and collage even more!
2 reacties:
Gefeliciteerd, het is dan ook een supermooie lo!:):)
Wat is ie leuk!!!!!! Tuurlijk heb je gewonnen, veel plezier met je prijs!
Een reactie posten