After two mini-albums I wanted to make a layout this time...of course with Kaisercraft.
Since the moment I got the Skull Girl papercollection I had in mind to make some pictures of my daughters, dressed up as pirates...but unfortunately the girls had something better to do...and the weather wasn't so nice either to have a photoshoot...
But then, looking through my pictures I found another one which perfectly matched the paper. Normally it takes me two evenings to scrap a layout. A lot of thinking, searching for the right papers, arranging the papers and again...and again..what title, etc.
But when I saw this picture and the Skull Girl papers together: my layout was finished in two hours! The papers offer a lot of inspiration and so much nice prints to cut out.
I didn't even feel the need to go through my supplies and check if I haven't missed anything to finish it!
I just used the 4 doublesided papers, some white and dark pink cardstock, a couple of flowers and the Skull Girl brads.
Sandra
5 reacties:
Schattig in 1 woord, de foto is heel lief.
groetjes Lilian
ohhhhh, wat lief!!!!!!
Ik vind hem echt superleuk, en wat een vrolijk papier, maar ,...........die kuzzzzzz doet het hem.
Wat een schatjes.
Leuk Sandra en geinig en lekker zomers papier. En de foto is echt zooooo superschattig!!
super leuke foto! en lieve lo! groetjes sam
Een reactie posten