Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 2 juli 2009

Once upon a time...

Because I plan to have some entries in foreign challenge-blogs and because I hope to have some contributions to the forum of Kaisercraft I will start writing on my blog in english from now on:

Finally I finished my Fairy Castle Album!
My first creation as a member of the Kaisercraft-DT of MeluDistribution is a fact. I used the Airy Fairy papercollection, with matching brads. I also used the flowers, pearls and rhinestones of Kaisercraft. It was so much fun working with all this!
The photo's are of my youngest daughter, during a photoshoot last week. She looked like a little princess and she was in a dreamy mood. She didn't care at all that I was shooting one picture after another!













I hope you like the album !
I'm starting with my next Kaisercraft-creation tonight..Can hardly wait!

Have a nice day...!
Sandra

11 reacties:

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Wat is ie leuk geworden, die van mij ligt nog helemaal in de kast. Ik MOET er mee aan de slag maar er is altijd iets waardoor het niet lukt. Ik zou eigenlijk gewoon eens tijd moeten maken voor mijn hobby! hihihi.

Inge zei

Wauw, Sandra Wat is ie gaaf geworden zeg!

Chantal zei

Oh wat super gaaf zeg, Prachtige foto's heb je er voor gebruikt. Ze zijn er voor gemaakt!!

Ellen zei

Wauw, wat een gaaf album zeg!! Vind hem helemaal super!!

Astrid Zwaan zei

Gaaf Sandra!!!

Judith zei

hij is echt supermooi... gaaf boekje

Brenda zei

Een woord geweldig.

Scrappiness zei

Wat een gaaf boekje is dat geworden. En lekker is dat he, als je de perfecte foto's hebt voor zo'n projekt!

sam zei

super leuk albumpje! groetjes sam

Anoniem zei

Hi Sandra, this is super super gorgeous! Your little girl is very cute - perfect photos for this project.

lisa westphal zei

Hi there! : )

I followed your link from the AAM boards. . .your mini's are beautiful!!!! Great work. : )

-lisa

Een reactie posten