Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 18 november 2009

Hybrid scrapping: cards

I'm glad I can show you some cards I made last week! I made these for the Kaisercraft CT, just like some digital layouts but I can't show you these yet.
The cards are 'hybrid', which means that I printed elements of the digital kit and mixed these with traditional scrapping supplies, like cardstock, buttons, ribbon and rhinestones. I used the Rustic Charm digital kit. The colors and the style of this kit are not really my favourites but I think I managed to make some pretty cards!


If you would like to know how I made them, please check the Kaisercraft blog!
Sandra

3 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat zijn ze mooi geworden, Sandra! Leuk dat "patchwork" van papier. En die bloemen zijn helemaal geweldig! Super gedaan hoor!

leah zei

Gorgeous work!! :)

sam zei

geweldig mooie kaarten! kan niet eens kiezen welke ik t leukst vind, vind ze allemaal top!

Een reactie posten