The All About Me-blog is offering a free online card class on their messageboard this week. I'm not a great cardmaker so this is exactly what I needed.
This first card was pretty easy to make, with great results!
This is my card:
The picture is not showing the acetate on the right side of the card. (Believe me, it is there!)
The purple patterned paper is on the inside of the card, showing through the acetate.
I used the scraps of one of my favourite Kaisercraft-collections, the Airy Fairy-papers.
The quote is a rub-on, also from Kaisercraft. The butterfly is a clearstamp from Basic Grey which I decorated with rhinestones (from Kaisercraft of course..) and some silver beads.
I hope you like it!
Sandra
3 reacties:
Wow, what een prachtige kaart!
Is er eigenlijk iets wat jij niet kan;)? Ook voor kaarten maken heb je zo te zien "feeling". Wat een prachtig kaartje! En wat heeft Kaisercraft toch geweldig papier!
That is gorgeous. I love how you added the rhinestones.
I look forward to working with you on the Kaisercraft Digital Team!
Een reactie posten