Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

maandag 9 november 2009

Wild thing

I finished another layout this week..this time with the Rough and Tough-digikit from Kaisercraft.
This kit is made for boys originally....stubborn as I am, I asked myself: Why only for boys? Let's try and use it with a girl in the picture. That is to say: my tough daughter Danique! A 100% girl with a certain attitude...
This is my layout:

Kaisercraft featured this layout on their blog today and I got some great comments.
And if you want to start digi-scrapping...Kaisercraft is having a digital super sale! 50% off everything, untill Friday! Go check it out here !
Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat is deze gaaf geworden zeg! Zo zie je maar dat je met stoere kleuren, tags e.d. toch iets heel moois kan maken met een foto van een echte meid!

Brittney zei

I love what you did with this layout. It just screams fun!

Een reactie posten