The rules said that I wasn't allowed to show my layout on my own blog until the challenge was over. Now it is...so now I can show you!
The challenge was to scrap a snow picture (after this winter I have lots of them!) but you had to use bright colors. The second restriction was that you could use as much patterned papers, embellishments etc. as the number of pictures you used. I used only one picture so I had to use only one patterned paper, one flower, one rub-on, one stamp, etc.
Here is my layout:
I used a patterned paper from Blond Moments, one word in chipboard for the title, one Prima flower, one flower shaped rhinestone, one button, one brad, one eyelet, one phototurn, my Prima script stamp, a felt snowflake (which I painted green!) and a rub-on. I stitched a little bit freestyle in green. On the background I sprayed with my new glimmermist (color: SWAK) using a snowflake mask.
And you know what the best part is? I won the challenge!!! I had so much fun doing this challenge and as a bonus I got a gift certificate to shop in their store! I'm so happy!!!
Have a nice day!
Sandra
1 reacties:
Wat gaaf dat je gewonnen hebt! En wat een prachtige layout! Mooi dat je met het gebruik van slecht enkele embellishments zo'n kleurrijke layout kan maken. En die kleur Glimmermist is super! Gefeliciteerd met je gewonnen prijs!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten