Let's start with this: two of my layouts, a digital one and a traditional one, are published in ScrapStreet.com Magazine in this month's issue.
Curious? Check it out here! Page 11 and 13!
Second...Creative Scrappers started with the celebration of their second anniversary today. I was chosen to be one of their Guest Designers. Today they started with a sketch reveal...and my layout was featured there.
Again..I'm so proud and it is so cool to see my work out there!
This is my layout:
I used my Bella Blvd papers again...I love these colors!
The picture is an official one of my youngest daughter Laura, at the age of one. I remember we had to wait at least half an hour before it was our turn for the photoshoot..which is a long time when you are one, wearing a white dress, can't walk (only crawl) and having a mom who wants you to stay clean for this picture! The look on her face says it all: ok mom, I will sit pretty and can we go get that icecream now?!
By the way, I stitched the picture on a piece of my son's jeans and distressed the edges. Thought it would fit the jeans jacket of Laura so well.
And last but not least...my publications in Kaisercraft's Q3 magazine. The mag was already out in January but I only got it a few weeks ago. I had forgotten to show you..so here it is:
Have nice day!
Sandra

8 reacties:
Thanks for sharing such a nice layout at CS... love all the colorful buttons!
you GO girl!!
het is dan ook een super gaaf lootje geworden!!
Congratulations on being published! Your layouts are so adorable! I LOVE your reveal over at CS today! Gorgeous!
You did a fabulous job with the sketch. I love the fun, bright colors your used.
WOW Sandra, jij bent goed bezig!!!
Wat gaaf zeg, gepubliceerd in een digi-magazine en in een 'papieren' magazine!! Gefeliciteerd!!! Echt super!! Dat Kaisercraft magazine ken ik helemaal niet, is dat ook in Nederland te koop??
Had je layout al gezien bij Creative Scrappers! Lieve foto en prachtig papier, met inderdaad hele vrolijke kleurtjes!!
Dankjewel voor je lieve woorden over m'n layouts in CMF! En wat leuk dat je ook met het papier aan de slag gaat!! Ben héél benieuwd wat je ermee gaat maken. Hou je blog in de gaten!!
XXXJenneke
love your layout...very cute!!
Love all your work...especially lovin' the use of the Bella goodies!!!! Congratulations!!
Hier doe je het toch voor, niet? Geweldig om je werk te zien in het Q3-magazine! Top, Sandra!
En je layout met het Blvd-papier is ook een toppertje! Met recht "Cute"!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten