Ik had ook niet anders verwacht. Er waren inderdaad een heleboel mooie inzendingen maar die van jou sprong er echt uit. Dit is echt een meesterwerk! Gefeliciteerd, Sandra!
Sandra, your framed dressform is beautiful! I "followed" you here from the Webster's announcement :) Thanks for sharing! I'll be off now to peek at the rest of your blog. What I've already seen makes me like your sweet shabby style! :)
Hi, my name is Sandra, 41 years young and proud mother of three kids: Mitchell (14, Danique (12) and Laura (5). We live in The Netherlands, together with our Bernese Mountaindog Timo (1,5).
My creative addiction started as a scrapbooker in 2004, but since 2010 I love art journaling, mixed media and collage even more!
5 reacties:
Ik had ook niet anders verwacht. Er waren inderdaad een heleboel mooie inzendingen maar die van jou sprong er echt uit. Dit is echt een meesterwerk! Gefeliciteerd, Sandra!
Groetjes,
Sandra
congrats!!very beautiful,great job!!
Sandra, your framed dressform is beautiful! I "followed" you here from the Webster's announcement :) Thanks for sharing! I'll be off now to peek at the rest of your blog. What I've already seen makes me like your sweet shabby style! :)
hugs,
Viola
Sandra, hij is ook helemaal top, terechte winnaar.
Wooow, this is so georgeus!
Een reactie posten