Here is my entry for this week's challenge at
Sketchy Thursdays. I decided to challenge myself and work with the scraps of my Sassafras papers. A double challenge, because working with the busy patterns of Sassafras is difficult enough...
As always I asked my hubby's opinion about my finished layout...I quote: 'Eh..well, yes...I have seen better!' So much for a supporting husband, right?!
But to be honest...I think he's right..I'm 99% satisfied...
TFL!
Sandra
10 reacties:
Hi Sandra,
This page is amazing! I love your style. You are a fantastic scrapper :) Have a nice evening!
Haha, ja soms willen ze gewoon even niet op de foto, hele leuke lay out Sandra. Ook weer lekker gewoon scrappen. Alhoewel gewoon is het bij jou nooit. en ik vind dat sassafras ook niet makkelijk maar wel heel erg leuk.
Heel erg mooi! Super hoe je het sassafrass papier hebt gebruikt!Die vlaggetjes zijn gaaf en de foto's zijn geweldig!
Heel erg bedankt voor het meedoen met Sketchy Thursdays!
gaaf!!!!
Ha, this is too cute! Great design! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!
Tooooooooooo cute cute cute! I love love love those photos and loving the title! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Well, I think it's adorable!!! Love the unique approach to the layout, and amazing flower on the bottom right. :)
gorgeous layout sandra, i struggle with sassafras sometimes too but you have done an awesome job! thanks for the link to my blog too, i have added a link back to yours on mine :-)
Supergaaf Sandra, gewaagd om het drukke blauwe papier ook te gebruiken (ik heb volgens mij de achterkant gekozen hihi) maar de hele layout is goed in balans. Wat een moppie zeg je dochter.
Wat een ontzettend leuke en vrolijke layout! Het papier, de embellishements maar vooral de grappige foto's van Laura! En die bloem rechtsonder is helemaal te gek! Heb je die zelf gemaakt of is het een kant en klare bloem?
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten