Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 24 november 2010

More sneak peeks!

I made another art journal page for a challenge. Unfortunately I can't show you the complete page yet, so I'm afraid you will have to be satisfied for now with a little sneak peek....


I also made my second series of ATC's. And I'm sorry...can't show you either...they are for a swap with a deadline halfway December.
But of course I don't want to miss this chance to make you very curious...(lol)..so here are two sneak peeks!



TFL!
Sandra

5 reacties:

Sandra zei

OH, spannend! Het ziet er nu al veelbelovend uit! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar het geheel, maar ik zal dus nog even geduld moeten hebben;)

Groetjes,
Sandra

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Jeetje, alleen je sneaks zijn al goud waard!

Top 2000 2019 zei

Oooohh, dat ziet er heel goed uit Sandra.
Wat moeten we nog lang wachten.....zucht.

Jolanda zei

nu word ik wel nieuwschierig!!!!

Scrappiness zei

ohw die zien er al spannend uit zeg!! Ik bn heel benieuwd!

Een reactie posten