Here is week 36 till 49!
(Yes, I know...week 35 en 47 are missing...still waiting for the pictures...)
Now I have almost completed my project 52 for 2010...I was asking myself what to do next year. I liked doing this project but halfway through the year I felt I couldn't finish it. That is not me! So I'm happy to have found some new energy and update my project. What I learned from this is that my new project for 2011 must NOT have weekly deadlines. The more freedom the better!
Of course, I am starting my January Daily in 2011. I'm busy working on the album right now, preparing all the pages for my journaling, doodling and little pieces of collage art.
I have also decided to do a digital layout every time I feel like capturing some memories. I want to use some pre-made templates and just add pictures and journaling. This takes maybe an hour per layout. If I do three or four digital layouts a month I think I can complete a great album at the end of 2011. (I made my first digital album last summer, with a layout of each day of our holiday in Sweden and I loved the results!)
And this morning I read Julie's blogpost about ART JOURNAL EVERY DAY. It is about keeping an art journal in just 10 minutes a day ! Read this:
•Remember, all you need is ten minutes a day. Seriously. If you have ten minutes and some art supplies then you can do this! (If you have ten minutes and a ballpoint pen you can do this.)
•This is a no pressure environment. If you miss a day, who cares? Get back on the art journal wagon the next day!
•Finally, this is not about creating a finished product. This is about taking time to nuture your creative self every single day.
I love this idea!!! So I'm hopping on this train and will see where I get off!
And for all of you who have wanted to start an art journal but just could find the right moment...THIS IS THE MOMENT!! Hop on over to Julie's blog and read all about it!
TFL!
Sandra














4 reacties:
super!! ik ben met moeite mijn jaaroverzicht aan het afmaken wat me toch veel tijd heeft gekost, laat staan inspiratie na week 32 had ik het wel gehad. Nu zag ik deze opzet bij jou, leuk leuk leuk dit ga ik komend jaar doen! en natuurlijk af en toe spieken bij jou!
Wow! What an amazing project!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Sandra, and good luck in my drawing. Lots of warm wishes are being sent your way for a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Hugs, Terri
Ik zou dit ook zo graag willen doen, maar ben zooo bang dat ik dit niet af ga maken... Heb net even op Julie's site gekeken en denk er nu toch over na...
Dankjewel voor de tip!!
En jouw 2010 boek is superleuk!! Knap hoor, om dat een heel jaar vol te houden.
XXXJenneke
Wat gaat zo'n jaar toch snel voorbij! En wat is er dan leuker om dat jaar te verwerken in een boekje. En dat heb je super gedaan. Het boekje is en blijft zo leuk om naar te kijken! Je bent echt een grote inspiratiebron! Ik wil dit zeker ook gaan proberen!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten