Unfortunately the weather wasn't great and our first time camping (with 3 kids) didn't live up to our expectations, but still we had a great time! We have seen a lot of south-east Sweden, a part which we hadn't visited before in our favorite country.
We made a lot of pictures...of course, what else would you expect with a scrapbooking mom?!...so I have plenty of nice pictures to use on my layouts the next months.
Here are some pre-views!
Borgholms Slott on Ă–land:
One of my 'friends':
This is why I love Sweden so much...Great views!
Father and daughter watching the sea:
Nobody would believe me if I tell you these two argue so much...
And lots of ice-cream!! This is only one of many ice-cream-pictures...
I didn't scrap for two weeks but I have done so much thinking and collected a lot of new inspiration...Can't wait to start scrapping again!!
1 reacties:
Geweldige foto's (ook die van je friend ;-)!!!!! Lekkere vakantie gehad dus! Yammie... En nu weer druk met alles te verwerken tot geweldige albums naar ik aanneem......
Super hoor wat je allemaal maakt.... !!!!
Groetjes thuis!
Donja
Een reactie posten