The second challenge for this month on the WijDUS blog was a sketch...a tough one, I think, but that's personal! Most of the times I work with one or two pictures, now I had to use four...and a lot of circles! Because the pictures I used were so full of dots and curls, I decided to use only pink and black cardstock and no patterned papers. I added some bling-bling and some extra dots & doodles. I'm not completely satisfied about the results...I think I could have done better! But once I've started working on a layout and notice it is not going the way I intended I just keep on trying to make 'something' out of it...
This was the sketch:
And this is my layout:
Hugs,
Sandra

3 reacties:
Ik vind hem juist erg goed gelukt!Goed opgelost met het roze en zwarte cardstock. Het combineerd goed met het jurkje!
Wat een mooie lo heb je ervan gemaakt! mooi met zwart erbij!
Helemaal leuk!! en ik vind de kleurencombi prachtig!!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen!
Een reactie posten