Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 8 augustus 2009

Just you.

I thought it was time to make a layout about my son this time, after all those mini-albums and layouts about my daughters. I think a lot of you would agree if I tell you that it is so much easier to make a girl-layout than a boy-layout!
For this layout I used the Saturday-sketch at the Kaisercraft blog. I didn't turn it around or change a lot, it was just perfect the way it was.
I used the Skull Boi-papercollection from Kaisercraft. Just like the girl-collection it is very easy to work with. You don't need a lot of extra's like ribbon and embellishments. I only used the coordinating brads and some black cardstock to finish the layout.


Have a nice day!
Sandra

3 reacties:

Ellen zei

Erg leuke lo, lekkere stoere kleuren zeg!! Super!

Sandra zei

Wat een gave lo! Leuk die "boy"-border!

Unknown zei

Lekker stoere lo!

Een reactie posten