It all started with the challenge on ScrapbookNederland for which I had to scrap a picture of an animal (no cats and dogs allowed!) and I had to use cardboard from a box as a background.
A perfect challenge for me: I like working with cardboard and I made a lot of pictures of mooses in Sweden, during our holiday!
But while I was working on my Moose-layout I thought about the canvas-pictures in my livingroom with a muskox and a wolf on it. These pictures were made in the north of Sweden..not by me unfortunately, but the photograhper didn't mind to give me a copy of his files. And these pictures were also perfect for my scraplayouts..so why not make three in a row?!
I decided to combine the layouts with my DT-work for MeluDistribution and used the Café Culture-papercollection from Kaisercraft with the coordinating brads.
So these are the results:
This is the one I like the most, so this is going to be my entry for the challenge:
I also used glimmermist (colour: Twilight, great product and from now on I'm totally addicted to glimmermist!) on the background and I also sprayed this on the flowers. I used distress ink on the flowers as well.
For the moose-layout I used glimmermist in the colour Forrest Green and it was exactly the right colour to match the photo.
For the third layout I used a picture of a wolf. But I had a hard time thinking of the right title!
Enough sites on the internet with scrapbooking page titles but none of them seemed to have titles for wild animals...
I hope you like them!
After all this nature and wild animals I'm feeling an urge to scrap with a lot of funky colours and colourful pictures so hope to show you 'my summerfeeling' soon!
Sandra

4 reacties:
Stuk voor stuk weer prachtige lo's! Het lijken wel schilderijtjes. Erg mooi geworden met die kartonnen achtergronden. Toppie!
Wat een waanzinnig mooie LO's zo bij elkaar, prachitge foto's en zo mooi natuurlijk allemaal! Super!
Ik vind ze alle drie super geworden!
wauw erg mooie pagina's
Een reactie posten