Here it is:
I used my digital papers from Traci Bautista again. Love to work with these! I just print the parts that I want. I love the collage pattern with all the circles and lines, funky skratching with paint and the stamped bubble-plastic (is that how it is called in english??). This time I repeated the blue stamped bubbles in green. I sew over the printed stitches to make it all more 3D and added some rhinestones. I arranged some buttons on my layout and sprayed some graphite glimmermist. After removing the buttons I colored the circles with my souffle-pen and a black marker.
And if you knew that my printer has to come out of the bottom of my cupboard, that I have to connect all the cables each time, that I had to get my sewing machine from upstairs, connect it all, that I had to wait till the glimmermist and the paint was dry....This layout took a lot of time but you hardly see it! (Now you understand why I would love to have my own little scrapcorner..or room!...where I can have it all nearby...)
Have a nice day!
Sandra
3 reacties:
Hahaha!!! Gelukkig! Ik vind namelijk beide stijlen erg mooi, zo ook deze "papieren-lo". Jij weet elke lo altijd zo mooi in balans te brengen. De foto van Laura valt meteen op. Net als de kleurtjes die je verwerkt hebt n.a.v. het verfdoosje. Echt weer toppie!
took a lot of time but it was soo worth it in the end!!! i soo envy you sandra - - you do both traditional and digital layouts beautifully!!!!
Thanks for participating in Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenges for December! We've just started a new gallery, please come and upload your layout so we can all get inspiration from you ;-)
Good Luck in our December Draw
Kristine
Een reactie posten