How do you find peace? In those moments where you feel your heart racing and your mind filling with too much information - how do you get refocused? What makes you feel the calmest? What triggers that emotion of serenity and quietness? Scrapbook it and use a bird as imagery.
Here is my layout for this challenge:
Behind the picture is some hidden journaling on a tag:
As you can read in the journaling...I love it when there is nothing but silence around me. With three kids running around the house, screaming, yelling or laughing, the TV on most of the times, the telephone ringing etc. I just enjoy the silence...While scrapping I think of all the things swirling through my brain and make sure they 'are stored in the right place in my head'....my way of refocussing!
I tried to scrap the silence by using lots of white and a picture of a silent spot...snow in the park with no one there.
Sandra
2 reacties:
Sandra, je hebt je gevoelens zo mooi weergegeven in deze lo, ik werd er echt stil van... Zo mooi, zo sereen. Inderdaad, zo quiet and peacefull als een prachtig winterlandschap waar niemand anders behalve jij op dat moment bent. Als dit geen winnende lo wordt, dan weet ik het ook niet meer;)!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Congratulations on winning the challenge. Your layout is beautiful
Een reactie posten