This time I made a few pictures during the proces, so I can show you a little step-by-step art journaling.
I spend a few hours last week, going through a big pile of magazines, cutting out everything that might be useful in my art journals. This saved a lot of space...I threw away the magazine left overs...lol. And more important, it saved a lot of time when I started assembling the pieces I wanted to use on my page!
This is what I assembled for my page:
My art journal pages are 15x21 cm. I used the rectangle pieces to create a border on my page.
Like this...
I was so busy trying not to forget to make the step-by-step pictures that I completely forgot to paint my background first. I had already glued down all the pieces before I noticed...
So this is what my page looked liked with the image on top:
I decided to color the background yellow with my Neocolors. I thought that adding acrylic paint at this stage was asking for trouble...
I added the little green square in the corner and a pair of eyes, because I wasn't satisfied the way it looked.
Finally, I doodled away with my markers again..et voilĂ !
TFL!
Sandra



4 reacties:
Wat leuk om een keer te zien hoe je nou precies te werk gaat! Nu lijkt het me alleen nog maar leuker om dit zelf eens te proberen. Ook deze is weer een toppertje! Je bent goed bezig, Sandra!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Wow this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly awesome!!! I LOVE IT HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fascinating work! A total work of art. Wow. TFS!!!
Superleuk om te zien hoe deze pagina tot stand is gekomen. Knap hoe je al die losse onderdeeltjes tot een samenhangend geheel weet te maken, je moet daar toch oog voor hebben.
Het geheel is weer supergaaf. Ook net alsof ze voor een graffity muur staat.
wow! This is very cool! I just stumbled accross ur blog and I lOVE IT!!!!!
Een reactie posten