Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Mini-album: A day to Remember

Last week I wanted to make a mini album...just for me! Not for a challenge or anything else...only for me, me, me! That means: no restrictions...I love it like that...(lol)!
I had some great pictures, waiting for me since we got back from Sweden this summer. I made these pictures on one of the best days ever. That day started as a very rainy day. We were visiting Göteborg for the first time. Also for the last time..we didn't like it at all in this big city..which has a lot to do with the rain also probably. So we deciced to explore the coast, just a few kilometers above Göteborg. I had seen pictures on internet etc. and it looked very beautiful.
While we were driving to the coast the rain stopped and the sun began to shine! Just a few kilometers before we reached our goal, the isle Mårstrand, we stopped at a beautiful spot next to the road. And from that moment on the day that started so bad turned out to be..a day to remember!
I took some (lots!) of great pictures there. The kids were even willing to pose for me.
When we drove further to Mårstrand we were pleasantly surprised. It felt like we had found a piece of the Mediterranean See in Sweden! We spent a few hours in the village of Mårstrand, walking and enjoying it all.
And of course...I took lots and lots of pictures.
I used the best ones in my mini album. I had this album for some time in my stash and the color of the cover was  'swedish red'..so perfect! I wanted to give the album the same tropical feeling as we felt that day so I added a lot of flowers. I cut out a lot of the flowers from my Webster's Pages papercollections (a mix of Sweet Cherrie Pie, Magical Wishes and Postcards from Paris). And I used a lot of Prima flowers and little roses. I made the rose on the front myself, just like some flowers on the inside.
Are you ready??? Here it is:














I took a lots of pictures of the surroundings. I didn't want to add anything to the pictures in the album, but just let them speak for themselves. So I attached two pictures with the back against eachother, rounded the corners and added the pictures as extra pages through the album.


Do you like it as much as I do?!

TFL!
Sandra

8 reacties:

Brenda zei

Hij is echt super mooi geworden. Een prachtige herrinderring aan een prachtige dag.

Annelies zei

Wat ontzettend mooi!!

Scrappiness zei

wow wat een schitterend album. Heel mooi hoe je uitsluitend bloemen hebt gebruikt. De foto´s zijn prachtig en ik kom er niet uit of je nou zelf zo prachtig schrijft of dat de printer dit heeft gedaan...

Anoniem zei

Wat een werk en wat is het mooi geworden. De foto's brengen me een flink aantal jaren terug in de tijd.( zo'n 35 jaar) Onze 1e buitenlandse reis met de familie( ouders , 2 broers en zusje) was naar Zweden en ook in deze omgeving.
Groeten,
Carla

Annemiek zei

Wat een gaaf boekje, van een geweldige dag zo te zien. heerlijk om zo stil te staan bij een dag in je leven. Koesteren!

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Ach, dit soort dagen daar doe je het voor toch!!!!En als je er dan zo'n prachtig album van maakt is het helemaal prachtig, Sandra, je hebt er een echt kunstwerkje van gemaakt!
Ik heb met plezier alle pagina's bekeken en gelezen.

Groetjes Marjolijn.

Sandra zei

Inderdaad... een echt kunstwerkje! Wat ontzettend mooi is dit geworden. Hier kan ik echt naar blijven kijken. Elke keer doe je me opnieuw verbazen met je schitterende werk!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Lilian zei

Ohhhh dit ziet er wel erg mooi uit en wat een prachtige foto's....schitterend meis.

groetjes Lilian

Een reactie posten