A few weeks ago I entered the contest for the Kreadoe, the biggest hobby- and craftshow here in the Netherlands. They had five categories and one of them was..of course...scrapbooking. You had to send in a layout about your summer. I sent in my mini-album, which I made directly after we returned from our summerholiday in Sweden. This one:
You can find more about it here.
And now I was chosen as one of the ten finalists in this category!
From today till the end of October people can vote for the layout or project they like the most. Of course I sent my complete adressbook an email to plea for votes. I hope my blogreaders will vote for me too.
You can vote here. I'm at number 10 of the list. (The website is in dutch...you have to fill in your first name, last name and emailadress and a motivation why you vote for me.)
The top three of each category wins two free entrance tickets to the show. The overall winner will win free entrance for 30 people. A touring car to drive all these people to the show and bring them home is included. How fun is that? (Especially since I'm living at very short distance from the place where the show is held...)
At the first of November the winners will be announced!
TFL!
Sandra
2 reacties:
ik heb gestemd hoor :)
En ik ook, maar dat wist je al;)
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten