Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

maandag 7 februari 2011

Sketchy Thursdays #2.3: Family, food, fun!

Here is my entry to this weeks challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. I gave myself an extra challenge by scrapping on 8,5 x 11 inch size! Not on purpose, but simply because I didn't have a complete 12x12 inch craft coloured cardstock. So I cut the piece that I had to the 8,5x11 inch size.
And because I thought that wasn't difficult enough for me...lol...I wanted to scrap with Sassafrass papers. I love the colors of these papers but the busy patterns make it so hard to scrap.I bought four papers of the Jungle Bungle collection, which is from january 2009....It was the only collection of this brand in my LSS...
and a sticker die cut sheet from another collection. (Can't remember which one..)
So, here is the result:
I'm very happy about my layout!
I created the folded flower myself...No, no TH die!!! Just cutting and folding by hand!
The title letters are also handcut, after I stamped them on a piece of dark paper. I had some beads left which I had made for my January Daily and they matched perfectly.




And..did you see those lovely little monkeys???!!!! 

TFL!
Sandra

11 reacties:

Sandra zei

Leuk formaat, leuk papier, leuke foto's! Mooi ook die zelfgemaakte embellies en titel. Ik heb van de week ook wat vellen van Sassafrass gekocht. Als ik dit zie krijg ik meteen zin om ook aan de slag te gaan!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Unknown zei

Love that you modified the sketch for a 8.5x11 and your layering is GREAT! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!!!

Brit Sviggum zei

Lovely, Sandra! Gorgeous colors. And I love all those flowers. Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Sandra! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee all the photos and loving all that SASS! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa zei

This is an amazing page. It needs to be hung on a wall and admired all day long : )

Jenneke zei

Ik kan me voorstellen dat je happy bent met deze layout, Sandra! Hij is echt supermooi geworden!! Ik ben ook een fan van Sassafras, altijd van die heerlijk vrolijke kleuren en leuke randen en embellishments.

XXXJenneke

Anoniem zei

Hartstikke mooie page Sandra! Heel mooi die felle kleurtjes en al die embellies! Ik ben ook een fan van Sass!! Heel erg bedankt voor het meedoen met Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet zei

This is really beautiful, love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

hilde janbroers zei

gaaf!! echt superleuk!!

Scrappiness zei

wow Sandra, ik heb je blog even niet bekeken en wat staat er weer allemaal voor prachtigs op!!! Supergaaf dit lootje en gefeliciteerd met je nominatie bij Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design zei

I'd love to publish this Sandra! Please email me at julieann@scrapstreet.com and I'll send you the information I need, as well as the image size!!!
xoxo

Een reactie posten