Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 2 februari 2011

January Daily: finished!

I'm so proud of myself! I finished my January Daily!! When I started this project I was a little bit afraid that I might not finish it because it was a big project. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to journal every day..or simply forget about it...but I didn't. Yeah!
It was a good thing that I prepared most of my pages in December already. Now it took about half an hour a day..sometimes more, sometime less...to finish my page each day.
Here is what my JD looked like before I started:
Pieces of pizzaboxes, cardboard boxes, an old calendar and a cover of an old childrens book.
Now it looks like this:



Quite a difference, huh?!
See the beads on some of the ribbons? I created these myself!
The old cover of the childrens book has been covered with a piece of yellow book cloth ('boekbinderslinnen') on which I created a zentangle. I did the zentangle with a black Sharpie. Unfortunately it started to bleed a little bit on the book cloth.
Here are some pictures from the inside:


Every page has a different edge and it looks very funky together! I love how it turned out!
You can see all the pages on my Flickr photostream here.

TFL!
Sandra

6 reacties:

Scrappiness zei

Het ziet er spectaculair uit zeg!! Je hebt je helemaal kunnen uitleven hierop, erg gaaf. Stoer die zentangle op de cover en de kralen waren me ook al opgevallen, wat gaaf dat je die zelf hebt gemaakt.

CEE zei

Wat is het mooi geworden. Er is zoveel te zien. Geweldig hoe je het iedere keer maar weet te verzinnen. Ga je hier nu het hele jaar mee door? Iedere maand een journal?

groeten,
Carla

Sandra zei

Wat een prachtig eindresultaat! Inderdaad... er is zoveel te zien! Zowel de voorkant als de binnenpagina's zijn zo gaaf! Leuk ook de zelfgemaakte kralen. Het past helemaal bij het boekje en maakt het tot een mooi geheel!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Ilse hobbelen zei

wauw! hij is super geworden, ik ben nog steeds aan het hannesen met de basis pagina's, zere vingers van de knoopjes haha. en wel 20 lagen gesso die onderhand mijn neus uit komt hihi.maar komt goed nu nog gaan vullen!!! en tijd heel veel tijd, en die kan ik niet zo goed vinden,. maar by the way had ik al WAUW!! gezegt? echt super geworden ook die zentangles...dat is echt een hobby appart.

Anneke Wijers zei

Nou, ik vind 'm helemaal fantastich!
Jammer dat je er niet mee doorgaat!!!

Unknown zei

Wat een werk zeg! Het eindresultaat mag er zijn hoor!

Een reactie posten