And this was the color palette:
I must say I used a brighter version of these colors, but I loved the colorcombination!
Here is my layout:
I edited this picture of my son and daughter first to create a possibility to add the zipper. It is one picture but I created the little V with the white edges on top to make it look like one picture becomes two pictures.
I bought the zipper at a scrapbooksale a while ago. Didn't know what to do with it untill now! The easy part is that it has adhesive on the backside so it could easily be adhered. I handstitched the zipper afterwards.
Of course, I misted the background first with some yellow glimmermist and splashed some drops of blue glimmermist on top with a brush.
All the flowers are from Prima, the Essentials which you buy in a little tube and some e-line flowers. I layered these and added some stamens or rhinestones. I even found a 'say it in pearls' center in my stash somewhere, which I used for the yellow flower. Love it! I created some yellow roses from cardstock too.
I inked some white mini gypso's with blue and purple ink, just like I did with some mini roses.
I stamped black swirls with a Prima Build A Swirl stampset, cut these out and adhered these between the flowers.
The title is made with clearstamps from Kars. I cut the letters out too, after stamping, to be sure I didn't ruin my layout. It was a lot of work but now I could move the letters around and around untill I was satisfied! And I love the fact that it created some more depth in that part of my layout.
Do you like it as much as I do? I would love to hear what you think of it!
TFL!
Sandra


8 reacties:
Prachtig Sandra. Vind die rits erg leuk gevonden!
geweldige layout!!! Die bloemen zijn niet van Nikki, ik denk dat je die van maya road bedoeld. ;-)
Doink! Wat supergaaf gedaan zeg zo met die rits dwars door de foto heen. Mooie bloemen en swirls ook! En wat een hoop werk.
Ik vind 'm prachtig!! Heel origineel, zo met die rits! Eerst stempelen, dan uitknippen en dan pas opplakken: heel handig maar oh zoveel werk!!
Mooie, frisse kleuren ook. Passen heel goed bij de foto.
Kortom: toppie gedaan!
XXXJenneke
wow cool page. love the zipper : )
Wow, heel erg mooi Sandra! Die rits is geweldig! Wat een gaaf idee en zo symbolisch! De kleuren zijn ook al zo mooi! Heel erg bedankt voor het meedoen met Sketchy Thursdays!
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeee the flowers and love love love love that zipper! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Wat een lieve layout! Een mooie en pakkende titel. De rits is een geweldig idee. En die border van bloemen... Zo mooi!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten