Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 28 januari 2011

Three more art journal pages

Last week I painted some backgrounds in my art journal. I tried a stamping technique with pieces of structured wallpaper. (Read more Here...) This week I finished the pages:
I traced around the stamped flowers with a black Sharpie and added a quote.

I added letters cut out from magazines and a picture I found in a magazine somewhere. I finished the page with a white paintmarker.

I painted the background with acrylic paint and used a Heidi Swapp mask. The picture is edited in Photoshop Elements with a filter to make it look like it is a drawing.

TFL!
Sandra

3 reacties:

Brit Sviggum zei

Fantastic!!!! You are so creative!
And I must say that I really liked the program about you on TV :) So nice to see :)
Have a great day!
Brit

Anoniem zei

Ik ben HELEMAAL gek van je boedha!!!!!!!!!
Mag ik hm bewaren en opslaan......!??!?!??!?!
Alles ok bij jullie?
xxxx
Donja

Sandra zei

Ik vind alle drie super maar die boedha is ook mijn favoriet! Ook hier heb je een heel mooie en pakkende titel gebruikt.

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten