Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

dinsdag 11 januari 2011

January Daily day 5-10 and another Project 52!

Here is day 5 to 10 from my January Daily.
As you probably can see I'm having troubles finding the right journaling pen. I prepared all my pages a few weeks ago by painting them with acrylic paint or watercolor paint. I added some darker accents to the edges with my watersoluble pastels (Neocolor II) and faded this with my fingertip. But I found out that this Neocolor background ruined my fineliners and paintmarkers!
Ok, I know...it is part of my journey through Art Journal Wonderland...but for now, having all these half finished pages I have to find a way to do some decent writing...To be continued!






And I started my new Project 52 just about half an hour ago! On Ronda's blog I read about this Project 52 : make a picture of yourself every week! I started thinking about this project..than I had forgotten about it..untill I read about it again on Jenneke's blog today. My first doubts were about whether I wanted to add another project to my To Do-list and I prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of the camera...
But documenting all those memories and pictures of the rest of my family and nothing about me, isn't right either! So I decided to start this Project 52 today. I missed week 1 but who cares? I will probably miss some more weeks this year...I know already...and I decided not to care about what I missed but to be proud on the weeks that I succeeded!
I don't have any plans yet what to do with these pictures. Maybe I document these afterwards in one book or maybe I will use them on a layout some day...let's just go with the flow and see what happens!
I don't know if I will share my pictures on my blog every week either but here are the results of today.

First attempt on armlength distance:
 Second attempt..but still not satisfied...
 Maybe I can ask my three year old daughter to take my picture..? No...funny but no good!
And finally..attempt number 4: I'm satisfied! 
This is 'my daily me'! (..right after cleaning the bathroom, taking a coffee break..lol)
And I didn't edit it in Photoshop..!

TFL!
Sandra

3 reacties:

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Nou volgens mij heb jij toch stiekem een hulpje in de hh want hoe krijg je het anders voor elkaar om naast zo'n druk gezin nog van die prachtige art journals te maken, en dan nog wel dagelijks!!!!!
Ze zijn weer Supergaaf Sandra.

Ilse hobbelen zei

ziet er weer leuk uit sandra! en thnx voor de tip ik heb nog niet echt met de neo's gewerkt, maar niet doen dus als ik nog moet stiften!!

Leuk dat project 52 haha, ben benieuwd! wel een uitdaging om zelf elke keer op de foto te moeten, moet je het ook scrappen? of alleen de foto maken?

Sandra zei

Ik blijf het echt een feestje vinden om naar te kijken en het te lezen. Het wordt toch echt tijd dat je werk gepubliceerd word. Leuke foto's ook! De foto van Laura is goed gelukt hoor! Je staat er tenminste op! Hahaha!!!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten