I finished two art journal pages this week and I am still on track with my January Daily.
I played with my watercolor paint:
Guess who was my inspiration for all those colorful leafs?! (lol) The pattern for these leafs is a zentangle pattern I bumped into, when I was searching for patterns for a zentangle ATC-swap. It is called Pokeleaf and I love it! I found some great letters in my stash to create the title, by tracing around them and painting these also.
Another page I did was all about doodling. I bought this second hand book last week:
It is an issue from 2007 and it is mostly about doodling on your scrapbooklayouts. But to me it is a book loaded with great ideas for doodles on my art journalpages!
To practice some doodling I made this art journal page:
While I was working on this page I noticed I was being the perfectionist again...coloring exactly between the lines, using the right colorcombinations, being careful not to destroy my page, etc....So you can imagine how I came up with the title! I really want to play more, which seems to be very hard for me. I want to be chaotic and messy on a page, see what happens, just for one time...and if I don't like it than it is ok, but I want to explore that road too!
In my previous blogpost you can see my January Daily update till January 10th. I finished day 11 also, so here it is:
TFL!
Sandra




2 reacties:
I love the way you use color! Your doodling is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Inderdaad... zoals jij die kleurcombinaties gebruikt... Zo gaaf! En ook doodling gaat je meer dan goed af! Je uitwerking had een pagina uit het boekje zelf kunnen zijn!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten