Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 26 januari 2011

ATC's and a card

This week I got the ATC's back from a swap of Scrappersanonimous. The theme was 'live/home'.
Here are the ATC's I made:
I painted the background of a big sized paper with orange, red and yellow by using the scrapping-with-a-creditcard technique. I stamped it with white acrylic paint on bubble wrap and used some sequin waste while stamping with red chalk ink. I added some stamped red circles too. Than I cut the background paper to several ATC sized cards. The houses are made of a page from an old childrensbook. I painted this page randomly with watercolorpaint and tore it in little pieces to build the houses. I finished the cards with my paintmarkers and added the printed text. Although, no masterpieces I love how they turned out!
Here are the ATC's I got in return:


I made a card too this week, although the reason for this card wasn't a fun one. The husband of one of the ladies on Scrapfever passed away last week, so I wanted to send her a card to wish her much strength in these dark times. 
This is the card I made:
I found the text on internet. I'm sorry, the translation is very literally but I think you will understand...It says:
 
Flowers bring color
Candles bring light
In these dark days
Together, they bring a little bit of sight

TFL!
Sandra

1 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat een schattige atc-kaartjes! Zo lief die huisjes! Een heel mooie serie, Sandra! Het kaartje is ook heel mooi... Heel lief van je dat je zoiets doet!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten