I made two pages in my art journal this week, with mixed media collage. Actually, I made three but I can't show you the third one now! That one is for a tutorial I made and I will show you somewhere in the second half of March. One thing I can tell you is that I was thrilled to be asked to make this tutorial....Did I make you curious now? Good! (lol)
I'll start with a funny page:
Did it make you smile? Great!
My second page is much more serious:
I'm not going to explain all about it but it has something to do with not taking it as it comes but to be more active in purchasing my goals. Not waiting till the moment that it will happen but going after it myself!
One of the things that helps me to reach one of my goals will hopefully be this:
I decided to sign up for this e-course and I'm so looking forward to it! The class starts tomorrow and it will take three weeks....Three weeks loaded with inspiration, fun and meeting lots of new people.
Christy Tomlinson has opened a complete 'classroom' where we can log in, see all her video's, download pdf's, chat on the messageboard and get inspired by all the other 'students'. I've seen people from all over the world on the messageboard now: Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Russia, USA, Great-Brittain, Canada, Germany and the Netherlands too! I can't wait to start!
TFL!
Sandra
3 reacties:
Hee! Ik zie "mijn" hond!!! Ben blij dat hij een goed plekkie heeft kunnen vinden!
Je hebt er weer iets supers van gemaakt!
Groetjes Marieke
Wauw... wat ben jij toch goed in het maken van collages!!! Ik vind ze allebei geweldig! Ik ben ook meer het "afwachtende" typje en soms kan ik daar zo van balen... ben het dus helemaal met je eens voor wat betreft je tweede werk!!
Twee geweldige uitwerkingen weer! Die eerste is zo grappig! En de tweede is heel herkenbaar. Ik heb inmiddels van je vernomen dat de workshop goed bevalt! Veel plezier en succes nog hiermee!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten