Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 2 maart 2011

My first She Art girl!

I started Christy Tomlinson's e-course this Monday: She Art! And I had never expected it would be this much fun!!!! So many techniques already in week one, with great examples and Christy is an amazing teacher!! I'm so happy there a still over two weeks to go and I can't wait to see what's next.
This morning I finished my first She Art girl on canvas and I'm very satisfied about the results. Not 100% satisfied because the neck and shoulders didn't turn out the way I wanted. But I'm sooooo happy I was able to make a messy background. (You must have noticed my work is mostly very 'clean'...) I did lots of layers on this one, just like Christy showed us in her video's.
Here it is:
(original size 18x24cm)
Still so much to learn...but I'm loving every second of it!
In case you think: Wow, I would love to do that e-course too! I would love to get messy with canvas, paint, paper, etc....Christy is starting another She Art e-course on April 11th!! You can read all about it on her blog.
TFL!
Sandra

5 reacties:

Brit Sviggum zei

Fantastic work! I love everything you make! :)

marsha. zei

Prachtig! Ik vind al die laagjes super! Ben benieuwd wat je nog meer gaat maken n.a.v. deze workshop!

Marit zei

Ik heb al van meer mensen gehoord dat ze deze cursus gingen doen, maar jij bent de eerste waarvan ik werk zie.. en wát voor werk! Geweldig!

Sandra zei

Wat is dit leuk!!! Ze is super goed gelukt!Net als de achtergrond... Echt een geweldige combinatie. Jammer dat ik me ook niet heb aangemeld... Want als ik dit zo lees en zie kriebelen mijn handen!

Groetjes,
Sandra

MarleneMAZ zei

Great girl! I am taking this class too and agree with you, so many fun techniques.

Een reactie posten