Anyway, here is my take on sketch 3.03:
Finally, I used my Hollywood Vogue papers from Webster's Pages! I won this collection after a challenge in October last year and since I got them I couldn't find the right picture..or the perfect inspiration.
This picture of my 10 year old daughter Danique was taken last Wednesday, when she was all dressed up for a costume party at school.
She wanted to be a gothic for one day...! I quickly shot three pictures of her, outside in the freezing cold at 8 a.m. which explains the look on her face, I think...But right after I shot picture nr. 2 I knew it would be a great picture. And just after I had edited the picture I knew which papers to use to create a layout. Sometimes, at moments like this, I love it when things come together!
TFL!
Sandra



13 reacties:
super!!! helemaal leuk!
Wat is dat mooi papier en een super leuke foto van je dochter !!
samen een prachtig geheel !!
groetjes Ria S.
geweldig leuke LO!En die foto is er echt eentje met een attitude,haha...erg stoer hoor.
groetjes,Marian
Het kwam inderdaad allemaal goed bij elkaar... de foto's, het papier.. prachtig!
prachtig !!
I love it!
A really great page, love the colour scheme and the way you've used the sketch :)
Wow Sandra, that's quite some page. She's a stunner!!
Really love what you've made xx
Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos and the papers you used! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ummmmm, gorgeous layout. I LOVE how you used the same photo at different angles. Your embellies are incredible. So glad you played along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!
This is beyond gorgeous! Thanks for playing:)
Stunning page!! I love your style! :)
Telkens als ik jou werk zie dan krijg ik de neiging om naar mijn tafel te hollen en zelf aan de slag te gaan! Wat heb je weer een geweldige layout gemaakt! De foto's van Danique combineren super met het papier van Webster's. Prachtig papier + prachtige foto's = een prachtige layout;)!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten