(size 30x30cm)
I painted the bakcground with acrylic paint and added some texture with my script stamp and some other stamps. The flowers and the wings of the butterfly are toplayers of paper napkins. I cut out the bird from some paper scraps (after tracing a mask...). The dress of the girl is all about the technique of this week: layering. I love how it turned out...although I'm not completely satisfied. Yes, I know..you all are probably frowning right now, thinking 'What's wrong with the dress??!'..I can't say exactly what I'm missing so I guess it is just the perfectionist in me...
I did some shading with my Neocolors and added some rubons and some doodling. A little bit of fingerpainting with some white paint and some distressing with my black inkpad were the finishing touches!
TFL!
Sandra

3 reacties:
Wow, wow, wow!!!! I am impressed! This is soooo cool! I love it! You are really so talented. I love your work. Have a great evening.
Inderdaad... een grote WOW! Wat is je canvas leuk geworden, zeg! En ik vind haar jurkje geweldig! De tekst is ook weer heel mooi en toepasselijk. Een heel lief en vrolijk canvas. Deze moet een ere plaatsje in je huis krijgen hoor!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Hi - visiting from Art Journal Every Day! I've been peaking at She Art, watching the video, etc., and thinking about signing up for April. Your girls are definitely inspiring me!
Een reactie posten