This week I hold on to the girly thing, because after all it is a SHE Art class...not a HE art class..although no one is telling me I'm not allowed to create cool boys on my backgrounds..(lol)
Well, here is girl number 3:
This background has some layers of purple, blue and turquois paint. I used the top layer of a printed paper napkin to create the pattern with magnolias. I stamped some details with my script stamp and painted some white stripes with the side of an old creditcard. After I glued down my girls I added some more paint, stamps and rubons.
Tomorrow week 2 of She Art starts where there will be more about layering in clothes, more about texture and creating scenes. I can't wait!!!
TFL!
Sandra

6 reacties:
Jôh... kom ik na een paar dagen weer bij je langs en dan ben je me toch productief geweest!!
Je layout over je dochter is werkelijk prachtig en alledrie de werken voor "She Art" zijn zooooo goed geworden!! In de laatste herken ik het servettenpapier... heb ik zelf ook en ik blijf het heel mooi vinden!!
Wow. I'm really enjoying this series! Your girls are adorable. I love the credit card idea!
WOW Sandra, jij bent goed bezig zeg!! Je She Art Girls zijn echt supermooi!!
Ik ben ook helemaal weg van Christy's workshop. Nog bedankt voor je tip!
XXXJenneke
Totally awesome!
Wat leuk dat je nu twee meisjes hebt verwerkt! En wat een gave achtergrond! Ik vind die kleurcombinatie zo mooi samen met de stempelafdrukken! Je bent echt supergoed bezig!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Fabulous background! Love the girls too.
Een reactie posten