Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 3 maart 2011

She Art girl, nr. 2 !

Last night I had another 'Get Messy'-evening! And again, it worked...I created She Art girl, number 2! And I loved it!!!! Again!!! Every second of it!!! I got paint and glue on my fingers, paint on my table, I had supplies spread out on the table and floor everywhere, used papertowels lying around, scraps in between....and I completely forgot the time...My hubby asked me at 1 a.m. if I had planned to go to bed or wanted to work all night..Oops!
Well, I finished my canvas this morning...only a couple of lines with a marker and some finishing touches with my inkpad ..et voilĂ !
(size 18x24cm)

TFL!
Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Je bent echt een natuurtalent! Ook dit "meiske" is zo gaaf! Dat rokje... Wauw! En hoe je die "druppelsteentje" hebt gebruikt om de tekst te versterken... De wolkjes, de kleurtjes... Ik kan het wel blijven zeggen... Geweldig weer, Sandra!

Brit Sviggum zei

Amazing!!! You are a fantastic artist!

Een reactie posten