Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

dinsdag 15 maart 2011

More beautiful every day

Sassafras is doing a monthly challenge from now on! This month it is about blocking, which means creating a rectangle or square shape on your layout.
My Sassafras stash is not very big at the moment. I hope to buy some new papers soon, so for this month I used the Bungle Jungle collection again.
Here is my layout:
I didn't only use an old collection of papers...I also used an old photo! (lol)
So, let's call it retro, ok? I think even the colors are retro!
By the way, the alfabet is from Rewind from Kaisercraft. The words 'every day' are handcut.
I did some freestyle stitching on my sewing machine too and splashed some white paint on my layout.
How about 'freestyle retro'?!

TFL!
Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Leuke uitwerking, Sandra! Misschien is het een oude lijn en foto maar daardoor niet minder leuk! Integendeel... Ik vind hem super geworden!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Margot zei

ik vind 'm gaaf! mooie details zoals de witte vlekjes her en der!

Een reactie posten