Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 25 september 2009

AAM Challenge #2

The AllAboutMe challengeblog had their second challenge last week: What color am I ?
I started surfing the internet immediately to look at the meanings of all the different colors. Lots of sites, lots of meanings and the more I thought about it, the more I knew that I couldn't decide what color I was. I think I have a little bit of all in me...
So the title of my layout was born: I'm colorful!
I scraplifted a layout from a swedish scrapbookmagazine which I bought during my summerholiday in Sweden. As to say: a little bit of scraplifting and a lot of me...

This is my entry to the challenge:
The AAM-blog has a great ChallengeBlogHop now also...starting today untill the 1st of October!
Great challenges, great prizes...Check it out!
Sandra

5 reacties:

Kim zei

WOW, GIRL! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
You rocked the challenge!!!!
Thanks for playing!

Clair zei

This is AWESOME Sandra. You're a proper super star - thanks for playing along x

Suzanne zei

Very clever, I love it!

Sandra zei

Wat een leuke uitwerking! En wat leuk bedacht! Zo heb je alle kleurtjes kunnen gebruiken!

janis zei

love all your colors girl!!! thanks for playing along with us over at aam!!!

janis

Een reactie posten