Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 26 september 2009

Kaisercraft monthly challenge #1

At the blog of Kaisercraft there is a 30 day contest going on, with daily contests and prizes, during the month of September...just to make it easier for all the Kaisercraft-fans waiting for the 1st of October...the day that the Q2-papers will be released! And if you haven't seen them yet..please check their website! I already have a favourite..the Rewind-collection!

But now the challenge. Kaisercraft started a monthly challenge since this month so I had to be in it...you know I love challenges...
This time you were challenged to be inspired by the inspiration-board of one of the graphic designers and create your scrap-project. You had to use at least three Kaisercraft-products. Because it has become a daily routine now to join those 30 day contests, I used these contests for my layout. The logo of the contest was my sketch:

I tried to capture some parts of the contests in my layout, like the crosswords, the hide & seek-games searching for lions and K-bots, creating embellishments with flowers and ice-creams, etc. I created the picture-frame by coloring the print for the Kaisercraft-kids competition...it took me two hours..and I had just as much fun doing it just like I had when I was a kid!

This is my entry:

As you can see I changed the title a little bit: 30 days of creative MADNESS!
Thanks for looking!
Sandra

3 reacties:

nora zei

Mooie LO Sandra!Groetjes Nora

Sandra zei

OH, wat is die leuk geworden! Ik vind hem echt gaaf!

sam zei

erg leuke lo, lekker druk en vrolijk!!

Een reactie posten