Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

dinsdag 29 september 2009

September-challenge #1 at WijDUS

The challengeblog WijDUS has two challenges every month. This month the first challenge was 'Back to School'. Although I have two kids that go to school every day I didn't have any first-day-at-school-pictures...The pictures you think of with a theme like this.
I really wanted to do this challenge so I decided to think a little out of the box. I made a nice picture of Mitchell this weekend. He didn't want to pose so I made it when he wasn't paying attention. At this picture I caught him just the way he is now: "I don't care about anything, I don't listen to anyone and I don't want anything!" It was such a big difference with the 4 year-old boy who was too shy to say hello to his teacher. And that is what my layout is about: I noticed that every year my son goes back to school he is becoming more and more into an adolescent. Sometimes I miss the little boy he was...

This is my layout:
For the first time since long I made my title and journaling in dutch.
The journaling means: then, back in the first grade, you were to shy to say goodmorning to your teacher. Now, in the 8th grade you dare to say a lot more!
And it was fun using my glimmermist again...
Have a nice day!
Sandra

1 reacties:

Mireille zei

super leuke layout geworden!
Leuk zo een kijkje terug in de tijd!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen!

Een reactie posten