Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 12 september 2009

If I live to be a 100...

Some time ago I was bloghopping and discovered this great NEW challenge blog ItsAllAboutMe. A blog with only challenges about ME!
Just like a lot of fellow-scrappers I always scrap about my kids and my husband. And just like a lot of fellow-photographers I don't like to be on the other side of the camera...So I thought that this was the time to participate in this challenge blog, which also has a great messageboard to share your thoughts and everything you want with others.
As much as I want my kids to know who they were when they were small and how I think about them, I also want them to know who their mother was, what she was thinking and what she looked like.
The first challenge at this AAM-blog was: If I live to be a hundred....How would you finish this sentence?
As soon as I saw this picture the title just popped up in my mind. My son made this picture during our summerholiday in Sweden. I was wearing his cap backwards, just for fun, when we were hiking and my daughter had to laugh a lot and said: Mom, you look so much younger now! It made me smile the rest of the time...So this is my layout:
Have a nice day!
Sandra

9 reacties:

Melissa zei

Sandra! I love this layout!! Such fun colors that go so well with your photo and title. The whole design looks awesome. You totally rocked it! Thanks for being a part of the AAM crew.

Clair zei

Sandra!!! This popped up in my blog reader and - it's great - I'm am now so glad you ignored me and went with a photo :)

The colours are really zingy and is that handstitching I see? x

Miranda zei

Great layout Sandra! It's a fun idea! Love your take.

janis zei

hey sandra!!! thanks for the sweet comment on our blog. truly appreciated here. ;o)

and thanks for joining us over at AAM!!! the more i look in your layout, the more details i see - - just WOW!!! love your journaling too, made me laugh!!!

janis

joyce rodli zei

Sandra, I like the happy mix of pattern papers.

Sandra zei

Wat is je uitwerking leuk geworden! En wat heb je een geweldige titel ervan gemaakt! Je lo straalt een en al vrolijkheid uit!

Kim zei

Wow! great layout! I love the layering and awesome stitching, and your topic rocks!! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Anoniem zei

Sandra, what a fun layout!!! I love the different blocks of patterned paper with the hand-stitching. The journaling style, and the cute buttons, all makes this layout look "happy". Great job! TFS.

Anoniem zei

Amazing LO Sandra! Love the title and the journaling along the bottom. Fantastic!

Een reactie posten