Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 17 december 2009

Snow!

This morning when we woke up we found out that everything outside was covered with a thick layer of snow! About 7 cm! Most of the times when we have snow it is gone in a few hours and leaves nothing but a muddy, brown grey mess. Today it is still freezing..only a little bit..but enough to make sure the snow stays where it is. When it normally takes a lot of 'hurry up!'s and 'come on, you will be too late!'s to get the kids out of bed and ready for school...this morning they were up, completely dressed, had breakfast, brushed their teeths etc. in 15 minutes!!! So they had almost 30 minutes to play in the snow before they had to go to school. Of course, I wanted to join them (I didn't have a chance to eat my breakfast yet), so we were having a snowball-fight at 7.30 am !!! It was still dark outside...

Later this morning I realy wanted to go out and shoot some nice pictures. So I decided to go to the old castle here in the neighbourhood. It also has a big, beautiful garden. An no cars or houses etc. to disturb a realy good picture! My mom loved to go with me and Laura so we had a very nice walk there.
I shot a lot of pictures and wish I could show them all...but here a some:

Laura enjoyed her first meeting with the snowy world too!
And doesn't she look cute?!

She learned how to make and throw snowballs this morning...Mommy, catch!!

At these times it is great being a full time mom and not having to go to work or get stuck in traffic with this beautiful weather!

Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat een prachtige omgeving en foto's! Heerlijk die sneeuw! Ook hier in Almere ligt een dik pak. In onze tuin staat al een sneeuwpop! Ook Isabel vond het heerlijk in de sneeuw. Net als Laura van die schattige rooie wangetjes en neusje. Zo leuk om te zien dat die kleintjes zo kunnen genieten! Wat wordt ze trouwens groot... Het is al een echt dametje!

Melissa zei

How adorable!!! Oh man.. how I would love to live down the street from a CASTLE! I have no idea what that's like but it sure sounds fabulous. :)

Een reactie posten