Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 27 maart 2010

Saturday Sketch at Kaisercraft: my turn!

As I wrote in a previous blogpost Kaisercraft is having a sketch challenge every Saturday. For the digital fans is there a template, which can be downloaded for free.
This Saturday it was my turn to provide the template. I based it on a layout I made some time ago for the release of the Loire Valley digital kit. Of course, I made another layout too....because I needed to try out my own template! And it worked...
If you want to download the template, head on over to the Kaisercraft blog. Here are my layouts:
(Loire Valley digital kit)

(Candyshop digital kit)

Have a nice day!
Sandra

2 reacties:

leah zei

Loved your template, Sandra! Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

Sandra zei

Leuke layouts, Sandra! Beide verschillend maar erg leuk!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten