At the blog of Jillibean was a sketch last Friday. Yesterday I found some time to work with it and thought I'd challenge myself by making a card. Here is the sketch:
And this is my card:
I love the combination of red, yellow, green en black!
As you might have read in my previous blogpost I'm participating in a bloghop this weekend (19 and 20 March). I will be doing a challenge so make sure you hop to my blog to read all about it!
Here is a little sneak peek:
Does this make you curious? Good!
And last but certainly not least I have some great news!
I am chosen to be one of the 40 guestdesigners in April at Creative Scrappers . They will be having lots of festivities because of their second anniversary, starting on the first of April.
Here is a sneak peek of my layout for them:
Have a nice day!
Sandra





7 reacties:
Wat is dat een gave kaart geworden,zeg! Inderdaad... een geweldige kleurcombinatie! De sneak peeks zien er ook veelbelovend uit! Ben heel benieuwd!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Great card!
Wat een 'super' kaart. ;-) Erg leuk!
Love this card! Super cute and love how you translated the sketch.
De sneakjes zien er inderdaad veelbelovend uit, ben reuze benieuwd.....
Gave kaart joh, goede interpertatie van de sketch...
This card is fantastic! :)
Really fun card!!!
Een reactie posten