Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 3 maart 2010

Sketch challenge at Scrapfever: Pretty in Pink

The dutch forum Scrapfever is having a sketch challenge this month. This is the sketch:
And this is my layout:

I used the Sweet Love papercollection from Little Yellow Bicycle again. The tag on the right is a designer label from a shirt I bought for Danique a while ago.
The green ribbon with leaves was originally white but I glimmermisted these (colour Forrest Green), to make them more natural and because of the green in the picture.I found some small hot pink fabric roses in my stash to 'grow' on this twig.
The small flowers between the chipboardletters are made of Kaisercraft flowers.
The inspiration for the title and the rest of the chipboard letters came from Prima girl Ingvild Bolme. Of course, I couldn't make these just as gorgeous as she did but I'm satisfied...for now..
I hope you are too!

Sandra

2 reacties:

lauren bergold zei

WOW!!! ok, i have not yet seen the prima LO which inspired you...but i can say right now, there's NO WAY it's more gorgeous than this is. seriously. that would be impossible! ♥♥♥

Sandra zei

Nou... Lauren hierboven heeft het prachtig verwoord! Ik had het niet beter kunnen zeggen.
Ook ik vind hem prachtig! Lekker roze met veel embellishments. Heel gaaf ook het kledinglabel wat je gebruikt hebt!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten