Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 18 maart 2010

Some Jillibean projects.

I have wanted to show you my projects I made with the White Bean collection from Jillibean Soup for a long time. I made these projects especially for their DT-call. Now the deadline is over I think I can show you my layout, two cards and a pimped chocolatebox.
Here is my layout:
As you can see...lots of quilling again! The colors and patterns of the papers and the picture made me think about spring so I quilled lots of daisies and some dandelions.

I also made two cards:


Aren't these cute? I was never very fond of frogs..now I love fogs!
And how about this pimped chocolatebox??


I quilled a little jumping frog with a crown to decorate the top of the box.
The text on the inside says: You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince!
I filled the box with lots of candy frogs. Did you notice his little crown between all those candy frogs?!

Sandra

3 reacties:

Sandra zei

Stuk voor stuk prachtige projectjes! Dit in combinatie met het lekkere weer buiten geeft me echt een lentegevoel! Wat een leuke kleurtjes en papier!

Groetjes,
Sandra

sam zei

super leuke creaties heb je gemaakt! vind de kaartjes super!

janis zei

wow!!! i love love love your jillibean creations!!!! and you make me want to try out quilling. do you need a tool here or you just roll the papers with your fingers? gosh - - either, you're one patient scrapbooker!!!!!

Een reactie posten