I pimped my blog today! While I was bloghopping I found Sweet Shoppe Designs, a nice shop with lots of digital scrapping stuff. Curious as I am, I looked around of course, with no intention to buy something...just searching for inspiration (lol)...and than I saw this amazing Blog in a Box concept. This was completely new to me since I haven't done much attempts for pimping my blog, except for the easy, almost standard templates. With this Blog in a Box design I could make my blog a little bit more personal and unique...so that is what I've been up to all morning! The download comes with a complete tutorial but somehow I didn't copy the right URL's and I managed to delete my list of favorite blogs. The first problem was solved after putting my computer aside, do some real shopping (we gotta eat, right?) and try again. The second problem wasn't that difficult only it took me a lot of time to copy and paste all the URL's again.
So I did it... I'm pretty proud of myself because I hate it when things don't do what they are supposed to be doing....I would love to hear what you think of my blog's new look!
Sandra
dinsdag 9 maart 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
2 reacties:
Wat is je blog leuk geworden, zeg! Ik vind het een stuk vrolijker en overzichtelijker! Leuke en frisse kleurtjes ook! Erg geslaagd, je nieuwe "blog look"!
Groetjes,
Sandra
I think it looks awesome!!!
Een reactie posten