Yes, that's right...like in creating a zentangle for example. The newest theme at the Dutch Zentangle Group was HAPPINESS. At first I didn't know what to draw. The only thing I had in mind that there had to be shamrocks in my zentangle. So I started drawing these and hoped the rest of my zentangle would follow automaticly...and it did! That is the exciting part of zentangling!! You never know what it is going to be like untill it is finished. After the shamrocks I added the horse shoes, another symbol of luck and happiness. Than the 'lucky' fragments were added. I connected all the elements with zentangle patterns. By the way, I sketched this zentangle first and traced the lines afterwards with my Sakura Pigma Micron pens. I finished the zentangle by shading with a soft pencil.
(The original size of my paper is 8,5 x 11 inches.)
I think I want to frame this one too...just like my Valentine Heart...
TFL!
Sandra

3 reacties:
Oh, Sandra! Wat is het weer een beautie!!! Ook deze vraagt er inderdaad om om ingelijst te worden. Zo mooi! Leuk al die gelukssymbolen zo samengevoegd. Weer een waar kunstwerkje!!!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Niet te geloven.....zó knap gedaan!!
XXXJenneke
Wooow, wat knap! ik vind het allemaal zo knap wat je hebt gemaakt!
Een reactie posten