Thanks to an ATC swap with a zentangle theme at the Dutch ATC Group I tried to zentangle again...loved it again, but now I knew what to do with it! I could make zentangle ATC's, zentangle cards and incorporate it in my art journaling. Which I did....
Here are my first zentangle ATC's:
No, this isn't just one ATC! I took a piece of paper of 8,5 by 11 inches and completely zentangled it! I made the zentangle look like an eight piece puzzle. When I was done I cut the piece in eight ATC sized cards, so each participant in the swap got a piece of the puzzle!
I also made a card for the hostess of the swap:
This time I added some colors afterwards.
Here are the ATC's I got back:
I made another two cards. No added colors this time, but I tried to do some shading to make the patterns look more dimensional:
Do you like them as much as I do?
TFL!
Sandra





3 reacties:
En in het echt is het nog mooier!!! En ik kan het natuurlijk weten, het laatste kaartje heb ik voor mijn verjaardag mogen ontvangen! En blij dat ik ermee ben! En wat een geweldig idee, die puzzel zentangle-atc! Heel orgineel en bijzonder! Ik heb het al tig keer gezegt, maar ik zeg het gewoon nog een keer... Wat ben je toch ongeloofelijk creatief! Petje af hoor!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Wat prachtig allemaal, geweldig mooi getekend.
Hier krijg je inspiratie van .....
groetjes Annie
Ik heb nummer 7 uit je puzzel-zentangle mogen ontvangen.
Ik vind het zo'n geniaal idee en het ziet er super leuk uit.
Verder sluit ik me bij mijn voorgangster aan : je bent een bron vol inspiratie.
Groetjes, Yvonne.
Een reactie posten